TEACHER, Y1, one day per week + option for additional days in KS2 (for one term initially)
Closing date: Monday 16th October @ midday
Salary: Main scale or UPS 1 (dependent on experience)
Very sadly, one of our Y1 teachers has had to leave quite suddenly and so our lovely Year 1 children are looking for a teacher for one day each week. You will need some phonic knowledge or be willing to undertake training. You would be joining a group of excellent colleagues who are very supportive and welcoming.
Our school is quite unique in what it offers:
- Excellent CPD for our staff; we have a strong reputation for supporting staff to achieve their ambitions be they leadership or otherwise – we will help!
- An environment where everyone’s wellbeing is a focus; examples are being entitled to a day per term for your own well-being and a feedback policy that has reduced marking by at least 50%
- A curriculum that is exciting and fun to plan and teach
- Children who are polite, well behaved and really enjoy their learning
- Governors, parents and volunteers who support the school to be the best it can be
- Membership of the cb23 Network of schools; a supportive network of 13 primary and 2 secondary schools in our locality
If you are:
- A teacher who has lots of enthusiasm, energy and high expectations
- A person who is proactive and can add value to our team
- Someone with strong motivation, excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Excited by the opportunity to join an ambitious school which isn’t afraid to take risks
- we would love to hear from you! There is also the opportunity to work more days in our KS2 team if this is something you would be interested in (temporary in the first instance).
We can accommodate visits and there is lots of information on our website www.caldecoteprimaryschool.org.uk and our Twitter feed will give insight into the exciting learning that goes on: @CaldecoteSchool.
An application pack is available from the school office: email@example.com,
01954 210263 or via the website. Applications can be emailed or hand delivered.
Caldecote Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share that commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check with Barred List checks