It is our school policy that all children wear school uniform when attending school or when participating in a school-organised event outside normal school hours. We feel it promotes a sense of pride in the school and engenders a sense of community and belonging.
Caldecote Primary School uniform consists of:
- Red polo shirt with embroidered school logo and name
- Navy blue sweatshirt or fleece with embroidered school logo and name, or a navy cardigan
- School trousers, school shorts, skirts or pinafores should be either black, charcoal, grey or navy
- Black all over, preferably leather, school shoes should be worn. Canvas shoes, trainers or shoes with coloured soles / stripes are not considered suitable. Socks / tights should be plain in either black, grey, navy, red or white
- Red T-shirt printed with school name and plain black or navy shorts (above knee) for PE
- Blue gingham dress for summer
Clothing with the school logo is optional but preferred
Sweatshirts, polo shirts, PE T-shirts, zip-up fleeces, book bags and PE bags can be purchased from the school’s online uniform services:
Our School Uniform Policy can be downloaded below.