Closing date: Friday 5 November
Interviews: Thursday 11 November
Teachers: Full or part-time, permanent
Start: January 2022 or as soon as possible
Salary: Main scale or UPS 1 / 2
We unexpectedly have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious teacher (or two) to come and join our fantastic team. We can be flexible about whether this position is full or part-time and we have options for it being in either KS1 or KS2. We have the equivalent of a full-time + 2 day per week permanent posts and we will consider adjusting our current staffing to attract the right candidates for our school.
Our school is quite unique in what it offers:
- Excellent CPD for our staff: we have a strong reputation for supporting staff to achieve their ambitions be they leadership or otherwise – we will help!
- An environment where everyone’s wellbeing is a focus; examples are being entitled to a day per term for your own well-being and a feedback policy that has reduced marking by at least 50%
- A curriculum that is exciting and fun to plan and teach
- Children who are polite, well-behaved and really enjoy their learning
- Governors, parents and volunteers who support the school to be the best it can be
- Membership of the cb23 Network of schools: a supportive network of 13 primary and 2 secondary schools in our locality
If you are:
- A teacher who has lots of enthusiasm, energy and high expectations
- A person who is proactive and can add value to our team
- Someone with strong motivation, excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Excited by the opportunity to join an ambitious school which isn’t afraid to take risks
we would love to hear from you!
We can accommodate visits and there is lots of information on our website www.caldecoteprimaryschool.org.uk and our Twitter feed will give insight into the exciting learning that goes on: @CaldecoteSchool.
An application pack is available from the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01954 210263 or via the website. Applications can be emailed or hand delivered.
Caldecote Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share that commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check with Barred List checks.