Teaching Assistant + Lunchtime Supervisor 12.75 per week
Teaching Assistant, Level 1 or 2 (dependent on experience) Named Child contract
9.75 hours per week , Monday, Thursday & Friday mornings + 3 lunchtime duties (Level 1)
We are looking for someone to come and join our fantastic team to work in our Year 4 class. This opportunity is to support a child who has an EHCP with their learning.
Caldecote is a great school to work in. We can offer:
- Excellent staff support – our caring team will help you settle in
- Children who are polite, well behaved and really enjoy their learning
- Governors, parents and volunteers who support the school to be the best it can be
- An environment where everyone’s well-being is a focus
If you are someone who:
- has lots of enthusiasm, energy and a willingness to do the best for children
- is proactive and can add value to our team
- has a positive outlook who enjoys working as part of a team
we would love to hear from you! Unfortunately at the moment, we are unable to offer visits but you can learn a lot about the school by visiting our website: www.caldecoteprimaryschool.org.uk or take a look at our Twitter feed @CaldecoteSchool.
An application pack is available from the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01954 210263 or via the website. Applications can be emailed or hand delivered.
Closing date: Thursday 3 December @ 9.00 am; interviews will be arranged for the following week
Caldecote Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share that commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check with Barred List checks.