Class Teacher Year 3 (NQT or Main Scale)
Start: September 2020, full-time (maternity cover)
This excellent opportunity would suit an NQT (we would commit to support for your full NQT year) or a teacher who is looking to join a great school who takes workload and well-being seriously.
Our school is quite unique in what it offers:
- Excellent CPD for our staff: we have a strong reputation for supporting staff to achieve their ambitions be they leadership or otherwise – we will help!
- For NQTs we can offer supportive mentoring and an excellent start to your teaching career
- For experienced teachers we are always seeking out opportunities to support your interests / career development
- An environment where everyone’s well-being is a focus; examples are being entitled to a day per term for your own well-being and a feedback policy that has reduced marking by at least 50%
- A curriculum that is exciting and fun to plan and teach
- Children who are polite, well behaved and really enjoy their learning
- Governors, parents and volunteers who support the school to be the best it can be
- Membership of the cb23 Network of schools: a supportive network of 13 primary and 2 secondary schools in our locality
If you are:
- A teacher who has lots of enthusiasm, energy and high expectations
- A person who is proactive and can add value to our team
- Someone with strong motivation , excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Excited by the opportunity to join an ambitious school which isn’t afraid to take risks
- we would love to hear from you! We welcome visits – just ring the office to arrange.
There is lots about the school on our website: www.caldecoteprimaryschool.org.uk and our Twitter feed will give you an insight into the exciting learning that goes on: @CaldecoteSchool. An application pack is available from the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01954 210263 or via the website. Applications can be emailed or hand delivered.
Closing Date: Thursday 19th March 2020
Interviews: Thursday 26th March 2020
Caldecote Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share that commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check with Barred List checks.